PREVENT is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated outside sales executive to take over a robust territory in Northern California as part of a dynamic national sales team.
You’ll be responsible for expanding the business via a strategic territory plan that includes developing new business and servicing key and target accounts, closing sales, increasing margins and representing the entire suite of services and products. This is an unparalleled opportunity for a career with unlimited earning potential.
An independent, privately held company first established in 1987 in Northern California. The company also has offices in Southern California, Texas and Arizona. We provide specialized B2B professional services to a variety of market sectors throughout the US. We also own and operate a sister company that offers a proprietary ancillary product to our clients and others within the commercial construction industry. We are focused on sustained, strategic growth and best-in-class operations.
Naturally social and persuasive, you are resilient and persistent, focused on making every customer engagement an outstanding experience. You’re a pro at business development and building relationships founded on trust and value, while delivering exceptional customer service. Results and detail oriented, you succeed equally at finding new business and maintaining productive long-term client partnerships.
You excel at:
- Strategic prospecting and account management
- Goal-setting and attainment
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Create/manage a territory plan focusing on key and target accounts
- Conduct market intelligence and competitor analysis
- Develop new business
- Make cold calls, create and close sales
- Maintain and service existing business
- Develop quotes/proposals, contracts and MSAs
- Strive to secure long-term business
- Produce territory sales reports/forecasts
- Represent company at trade and professional associations, including committee service and speaking opportunities
- Undertake continuous learning on technical aspects of services, product lines and applicable code and legislation
- Identify potential specialized/niche markets for growth
- Proactively serve customer needs by delivering added value
- Travel within territory for introductory meetings and customer contact
- 5+ years outside sales experience
- Proven year-on-year sales record
- Exceptional time management
- Effective problem-solving
- Self-starter, self-sufficient
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Accomplished relationship seller
- Excellent writing and numeric skills
- Working with a team of committed A-players
- Excellent compensation/commission
- Health benefits program
- 401K w/ match
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Hiring@Prevent-lss.com and let us know why you’re a good fit. NO CALLS PLEASE.
|Benefits||PTO, Health Benefits and 401K|
|Base Salary||Commensurate with experience|