Turn your craft into a prosperous career! Join our team of field technicians to learn new skills, work with great people, and be rewarded for your knowledge at PREVENT Life Safety.
We are America’s premier provider of healthcare life safety services, including: firestopping, fire damper inspection and repair, fire door inspection and repair, air duct cleaning and more. You will learn job-specific skills from the best in the business with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Construction/Minor Electrical background (1-2 years minimum)
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Good record keeping and tracking of facilities inspections
- Professional appearance
- Some travel required
- “Can Do” Attitude is a must!
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Understanding of computers and computer software (Microsoft Office)
- Experience in reading architectural plans/schematics
- Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
If you are ready for a new career with one of the fastest growing companies in America, then send in your resume today and see not only how we take care of our customers, but also our employees.
About PREVENT Life Safety
Our company is run by a strong set of Core Values, commitment to our customer, and works to deliver exceptional value. We are the leader in life safety services in the western states and are bringing our years of dedication and experience to new areas. If you want drama, this isn’t the job for you. If you want a place to build a solid career, this is the place for you.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
|Benefits||PTO and Health Benefits & 401K|
|Base Salary||$19-22/hour based on experience|