COMPLIANCE & PROTECTION
Fire & Life Safety Experts
Managing a commercial or public facility is a demanding challenge with a myriad of changing requirements and responsibilities. Professional facilities managers, engineers and property managers alike share a heavy burden of juggling maintenance, life-cycle management, and compliance. We’re here for you, providing best-in-class Compliance & Protection through our full slate of fire and life safety services.
Keeping current on inspections, legislation changes, and code requirements is an added layer of complexity for most asset managers. At PREVENT, we’re focused on saving lives, every day, by delivering the absolute highest quality and most comprehensive fire barrier management, code compliance and protection. We’re here to ensure your buildings are compliant, and their occupants are safe.
Fire Barrier Management Services
The leader in fire barrier management, code compliance and fire/life safety services, PREVENT will provide you with a level of service and professionalism unmatched in the industry. We offer complete fire and life safety services, including:
A popular, valued added service, our PREVENT Client Portal provides confidential access to your reports, any time.
Simplicity – easily view and download your reports when needed
Optimization – reports can be viewed from your computer, tablet, or smartphone via wifi
Unlimited Storage – send or receive maps and reports without size restriction
24/7 Access – the secure portal provides access to your files any time, day or night
Special Offers – view current promotions on fire barrier maintenance services from PREVENT
Sustainability – digital cloud storage means less paper and recycling, which is better for our world
See if You're Up to Code
Find Us – Events, Courses & Presentations
- Southern California Seminar, Sept. 13th, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, Anaheim
- 11th Annual Northern California Seminar, Oct. 18th, Crown Plaza Hotel, Concord
- 11th Annual Central Valley Chapter Golf Tournament, Oct. 8th, Spanos Park Golf Club, Stockton
- 11th Annual San Diego Chapter Golf Tournament, Aug. 24th, Rancho Bernardo Golf Course, San Diego
- 6th Annual San Francisco Chapter Golf Tournament, July 23rd, Blackhawk Country Club, Danville
- ASHE ANNUAL Convention, July 15-18th, Washington Convention Center, Seattle
- Houston Whack Em Stack Em Clay Shoot, Oct. 3rd, Westside Sporting Grounds, Katy/Houston
- Greater Phoenix Chapter Annual Charity Tournament, Oct. 19th, Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, Phoenix
Experience the PREVENT Difference
We know value and service are the keys to long lasting relationships. Not only do we train our employees to be extremely competent technicians, we emphasize providing excellent value and service to our customers.
The PREVENT Difference
Visit our sister company, Solution Containment, to learn about our HEPA-Filter Mobile Infection Containment Units: HEPA10 AND HEPA13 SOLUTION. http://solutioncontainment.com
“PREVENT always provides a consistent and professional service to our requests.” ~ Frank Liu, St. Joseph Health